FIBA LEVEL 1 approved removable wooden sport flooring modular slabs, specifically designed for high-level competitions. The flooring is able to satisfy the most demanding of sports, optimizing sporting, technical and comfort needs. So much so that it was the official surface used for The London 2012 Olympic basketball Finals.
The Fast Break System 2 Wood meets the requirements of the European standard EN 14904 and requirements of the International Sports Federations.
• Dimensions: 33.6 x 19.2m
• Painted FIBA level 1 markings
• Height (from floor): 48mm
• Upper layer: 4mm beech-surface, polyurethane varnish
• Lower layer: 24mm phenolic birch marine plywood
• Spring mechanism: 20mm high cylindrical rubber supporting feet
• Metal ramps for wheelchair use also available.